GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

tooth fairies and easter bunnies, page-20

1. 7,746 Posts.
    I certainly support the concept of the IG and many of the ideas.

I doubt the Franks were planning to depart. So that is 100% a result of the IG. I'm greatful for that. The two replacements are an extension of that. So again, IG get the credit, although would have looked great if some unity and overwhelmong support was made at the EGM.

Communication has also come along way. So I think the IG are valuable. Maybe even more valuable as opposition leader then if they were in power. Really keeping GGP honest.

I know the funiding issue isn't simple. IG have limited resources available and aren't getting information from GGP. Even the seemingly generous con notes weren't fully subscribed. So it's not an easy task.

But it's like an election. If your main policy is funding, then you need to opnely discuss it and prove your abilities. That was never really done. I'm not saying IG cant do it. But the burden is on them to prove they can.

And IMO it should be a no strings attached offer.

Let's be honest, if they secured fair funding then it's only a matter of time until they are either welcomed onboard or voted in be appreciative holders.

BOE is definately concerning. I like the original model of many small WI in different projects. It worked. Looking at your chart their was more production and less dilution back then.

Now GGP really need to decide imo. A farmout at PB would get us back to that older model of smaller/less ricky WI and lower cash burn. But probably needs legal issues resolved and leases locked in.

Or go the opposite and divest smaller opperations. Just concentrate 100% on PB. But with the issues unresolved it would be a big gamble.

MAD have shown how quickly sp can rise when BOE steadily rise. So we do have a path forward if things start to align.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.