GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

tooth fairies and easter bunnies, page-21

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there cmonaussie,

sorry, sometimes it is so hard to explain myself without being able to use my Italian hands,lol

I trust everyone had a great day yesterday ?

"I don't like it that this one person has done that - but what's not democratic about it? They risked their capital by buying notes, then further risked by converting to shares so they can vote."

I am referring to the one person having the ability to over ride what the shareholder base is calling for and, how SG signed off on such a system in which this one person has so much power. I thought a democracy was about what the majority of people vote for not what the minority ( one person ) having so much influence over the future of the company.

It is the mechanics of the system in which these CN's are allowed.Now that system is failing,in my mind it is. Why, because of the struggle Novus have had to raise the full $10mill.If the funds for our first hori are a struggle ? What do we expect for the future 74 wells ??

Hope that clears up any confusion,I am not wanting to have two bites of the cherry.

regards
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.