WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Toothbrush, page-45

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Not sure whether they are naive or just thick some days. No substantive revenue so no chance of any pay hikes for the board being approved. Their handling of performance shares appalling with all the signs of a simple share grab with holders recognizing the disconnect and unlikely to ever again agree to such extravagant schemes. Road shows completely ineffective and even proponent brokers constantly appear on net selling reports.
    End of the day, the board is the only one that can influence prices through effective promotion and communication on the back of effective product dev and licensing.
    So how are they expecting to ever again make a quid based on shareholder handouts, cap raisings of otherwise? The only savior will be revenues at the mercy of a single client PG. the board has or will receive their ill gotten stocks.
    So might as well start afresh and let this lot go. Difficult to see how any other board constituency could have cocked this up anymore than the current - and prefer not to continually top the trough up for their suppong pleasure every year.

A year back were at 4.8c. Followed by a blip based on hollow comments that has been sold down all the way back to that level. Looking at the past 4 years it appears whenever the sp hits some low, out come the board with some other announcement to rally the air, with the same old cycle. Yet the board seems content to time theor performance ahare grabs accordingly. So after almost 4 years hitting the lows again and a price less than the PG original announcement, as well as the average price also lower than that. And the board still demands performance stock or other payment?
    They came out with statement about cracking coconuts. They came our with statements of extended licence deals despite no details ever being provided. They came out with statements of other clients and activities none of which after he fact transpired to anything. And they came out with performance metrics presuming a sp of better than 30c by year end.
    They have failed on every performance measure I can think of. If they ever want another performance allocation, then a cooling down period of at least a year following completion to gauge whether real performance or not would seem appropriate. The past 4 years clearly indicate there has been nothing to grant performance benefits for. Yet I expect them to try and reset the clock at the next agm to try and get a second bite.
    Only 2 and a bit months to go. Either they pull a rabbit out of their collective asses or there will be alot of pain and I would not be surprised if a massive sell off immediately following the agm if the status quo maintained. Patience is one thing. Walking around with an obj promise as an enaema for 4 years is a completely different experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.