APX 3.03% 48.0¢ appen limited

You've raised some valid points. From my perspective, ChatGPT is...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    You've raised some valid points. From my perspective, ChatGPT is not only useful but highly so, especially for the grunt work in coding. Yes, it does have its moments of 'hallucination', and without proper scrutiny, it lead you to dead ends. However, from where I stand, it's an invaluable tool I wouldn't want to part with.

In my work, which honestly consists of about 80%, IQ-80 level routine tasks like emails, meetings, drawing diagrams, and managing project timelines, I expect LLM integrated tools from the likes Microsoft's or Google's LLM/Multimodal to take over these monotonous tasks this year.

Regarding an LLM/AI passing the Turing test as AGI, I agree it's not there yet. But comparing today to 20 years ago, when AGI seemed like science fiction, I now see its emergence as inevitable. Whether it's by 2024, 2034, or 2044, with all the twists and turns as expected, I believe AGI will be a reality within my lifetime.

I don't think we're too far from having an AGI capable of passing Turing tests in subjects where we aren't experts or professionals. For instance, I could easily imagine a scenario where an LLM could convince me it's human if I were to question it about something outside my expertise, like sewing a frock, Egyptian frogs, or French philosophers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $106.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.0¢ $676.8K 1.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42063 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 35424 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.