AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

top 10 day and top 2 month, page-4

1. 154 Posts.
    IMO - you would be crazy to sell now - they are only 6 to 12 months away from production / cash flow.

There wouldn't be too many other near term producers turning producer in 2010.

Factor in rising RP prices (Ballance in NZ are on record as saying their Co-Op Farmers should expect to pay more for RP in 2010 - also a potential MAK customer - using MAK's bulk sample for testing in their NZ fert plant as we speak), potentially some USD / AUD support, and you have a mix for quite a substantial rise in M/C, and I'd bet you see alot higher than $1.00 per share ;)

In regards to your comment on M&A - it is a potential - but I would envisage that any predator would let MAK develop the asset & bear the start up risk, then take over when it's Wonarah's bedded down, and pay a slight premium for the honour. It would still get it at a M/C bargin IMO, even just after production commences.
    Just as a side reference,
    BHP is on record as saying they are looking to Potash as a future commodity of interest (fellow ag / fertiliser input)
    So the big boys are watching this ag / fert sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.98K 2.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3935000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.