SGC 0.00% 0.7¢ sacgasco limited

Top 10 Oil Producer 2,000 BOEPD, page-49

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It's a good site to track all the horse trading that's going on. Some of these deals will be ours i'm not sure which ones, it's just a snippet of Blue skys activity in canada. I think it shows they are getting amongst it which should be good for us near term. I was trying to find some info on the latest ann on the ABC assets, in that ann (see below) it states WI and Royalty interest. I am wondering what would be the Royalty interest. Pipeline? or something else. I have not come across anything yet.

Sacgasco has added to its’ exploration and producing gas assets in the Sacramento Basin, onshore California, after acquiring a 30% non-operated working interest in the 1000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) Red Earth asset. . The transaction, consisting of six oil fields and associated infrastructure in Alberta, Canada, is expected to close shortly.

Sacgasco is also acquiring a 20% non-operated working interest in Alberta Plains oil and gas properties which are currently producing some 425 Barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOEPD)

On 27 April 2021, the Company reported that it had signed an agreement to acquire 25% of Blue Sky’s
    Working Interest (“WI”) in oil and gas producing asset in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada (the
    “ABC Assets”). The ABC Assets consist of non-operated WI and Royalty Interests in 31 gas and oil
    fields and associated infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.458M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2728867 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 808858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.