CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

top 10 takeover target, page-17

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    IMVBO and yet trying to be TOTALLY objective, I believe CMR is the cheapest stock on the board ANY WAY U LOOK AT IT.

I am sure we have been on many shark radar screens a long time now but havent had an attack cos of the state of our register. But who would dare launch a frivoulous attack unless they had already done a deal with at least 2 0f the top 6 who collectively hold 60%? ...... And then they would have to contend with serious Olympians collectively holding a SIGNIFICANT amount IMO and not unaware as to the intrinsic value and generational growth path about to start.

But if anyone wants to get serious, they would need to START at the Holy Grail now and be prepared to pay the likely "A" primary target circa 18 bucks for partial success ......... IMO ......... AND they would need to do it now before cloning and the inevitable higher sum of parts gets tougher to mop up.

I'm sticking my long term techno cap on and without fear of ridicule will remind u of the numbers I have lurking in the back of my mind heading out to a (IMO)Kondratieff resources market maturity target circa 2014 and assuming current share cap base ...... u can make the adjustments with sum of parts etc ....... and assuming stronger for longer with metals and energy driven by Asian growth over next two decades.

"A" primary 18 bucks (by 2009 but hopefully INTO next year, oxides and uranium STARTER projects)

"C" primary 36- 50 bucks (add sulphide start)

"E" primary 100+ bucks (mature base metals and Uranium production into 2014 base metal and uranium prices likely)

The way Cuzo is thinking is exactly the result of current pre-production drift lethargy and means even a snap bid at 9 bucks might pick up a handy 15%, which in itself wouldnt be a bad shark move, given that is still well UNDER even the 12 buck fair value CURRENT call from VARIOUS quarters.

So yeah, WHY NOT bros ....... lets hope we DO get an initial bite. I'm game. I'd give them 10% at the Grail if done right now haha. Got a few microcap takeover targets myself in mind. Any takers?

Suggest ALL these thoughts come out at the AGM. Very happy to see a decent Melbourne contingent going and HOPE they and you will all be VOCAL. DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY to assert opinion / control over YOUR company. Unfortunately, most of our directors are at / approaching out to stud status and they may place more importance on the near-TIME value of their money which is more relevant to them than to most of us looking to set up our grandkids with BIG DIVVIES.

I mean look at GT's silly sell-out of FMG at 8 bucks. Then again directors are usually the last to realise the REAL INTRINSIC VALUE of their company, cos they are too busy with the day to day and usually MISS THE BIGGER PIX. Doubt they or we will see a better reward/risk evolution staring us in the face from CURRENT LEVELS in this market praise Zeus.

But thats IMVBOOC as always and I'm itching for a fight. Thank Zeus for the leverage of CFDs in such a low share cap stock then hey? 10% leverage can really put the nuke-tip on our spears. Geez I'm itching for a fight haha. Wait til I get back with my batteries fully charged.

So off to the AGM Olympians .......... senators, warriors, plebiscites ....... time for ALL of you now at the most important Jungle gathering you are likely to attend. And dont forget to party hard AFTERWARD ...... but meantime keep a clear head Cuzo haha.

I will be with you in spirit and anxious for your reports ....... inc the body language ta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.