SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

it did take you a while to try and digest the afternoon, you...

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    it did take you a while to try and digest the afternoon, you forgot some key points (so I will refresh your memory)
    - ASX substantial holder exits (I'd like to know who owned that company, under what shelf?) but I seriously doubt we will know through ASX disclosure this was announced 7 September 2020 - the announcement seemed to me had significant errors in the numbers provided (quantity of shares 65,000 value 1.3 million AUD from memory)

- the EXPERT Third Party in governance said ISX was compliant during the thine you just mentioned as per ISX announcement 7September 2020, they could improve a couple of things but no major breaches in disclosure

- does ASX want to be informed of transactions <15% ; this would mean less than 15% so ISX could sell a chocolate bar to someone on the street corner and ASX want to hear about it.

- ISX are still going through triple digit growth (even with ASX suspension- imagine what it would be without that

ASX breached Company Law - which is like like the constitution, and have listing rules like school yard rules to support and guide their practices

- ASX was questioned by a politician about if their governance was up to best standard, I am pretty sure the questions were dismissed without explanation- a very recent SMH article from memory.

- ASX could not guarantee the confidentiality of information they were asking which is why some information was not passed on to ASX

- iSX has proof of information leaking from ASX I do believe.

ASX are trying to decrease the damages claim currently - did not submit their SOR response until two business days before ISX response was due (Tuesday 8 September 2020). ASX submitted at or after close of Business on Friday 4 September 2020. this was well past the due date set by the courts and I did not read anything about a request for extension.

the 460+ million court case is the first wave, if ISX win the court case on a couple of important merits (like ASX breaching overarching laws)then the cascading court cases to hit ASX will cause reputation damage to an established organisation not a company expanding into new areas and regions. Does Australia want to be a primary producer or do they want to be an innovator ?

if ASX lose they will also be paying the costs for making the lawyers work through the weekend to get their reply ready by Tuesday 8 September 2020, or they law team will at least ask for an extension on reply date. ISX lose - I doubt any more reputation damage could be done. Although ISX ADI application could be mothballed. It is interesting how European regulators, central banks have increased transaction limits for ISX and yet ISX cannot get a banking licence in Australia.

ASX defence has to come from information it had before 2 October 2019 - the Visa anti competitive behaviour has nothing to do with ASX breaching company and commercial laws.

Why do so many companies go to America and elsewhere to start their company and not stay in Australia?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.