PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

The pandemic has exposed many shortcomings in the public health...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    The pandemic has exposed many shortcomings in the public health responses worldwide. Omicron may run rampant through the community and it won't be good for vulnerable people to contract it to add to their existing difficulties. But generally it will be mild for most people and may confer a degree of natural immunity. After an initial burst it will gradually peter out but will still bubble along in the background. The threat of another Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) type virus will remain ever-present and could be a seasonal danger. All just my humble opinion.

Future outbreaks require an effective early intervention treatment. Much of the mayhem caused by the current pandemic could have been alleviated if the governnent response had included a front line treatment which may have lessened the severity of the symptoms at the onset and also provided a form of prophylaxis to close contacts of positive cases.

This is where I see a huge opportunity for Monepantel as a genuine anti-viral treatment. Imagine a world where an outbreak could be controlled by administering a take-at-home pill prescribed upon getting a positive test. Household members would also be encouraged to take the pill as a precaution.

it would provide a functional tool for emergency workers to administer to those requiring hospitalisation. A seasonal vaccine may still have a role for those with particularly at-risk conditions.

No more lockdowns, school and business closures, QR codes, mask mandates and public hysteria. That is the world I can envision if an wffective front-line anti-viral treatment can be manufactured. Will it be Monepantel? The tea-leaves are pointing to it, but there are no guarantees. What would a big pharma pay to obtain such a treatment? The sky is the limit.

We are a genuine contender and if early results from the clinical trial prove to be favourable then humanity stands to benefit.

Good luck to all in 2022.

Thrifty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $345.5K 2.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170577 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 343944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.