PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Adreamer and TC,Two excellent posts.Adreamer your thoughts...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi Adreamer and TC,

Two excellent posts.

Adreamer your thoughts are correct in relation to letting Omicron rip. It's up to the public to be boostered not just double vaxxed. It's their health, their choice. I see a triple MMA world champion just succumbed to Covid after refusing the vaccination , due to it is just a "tiny virus" . RIP.

In relation to timeframes of PAA, it's imperative to keep on top of this. To me this is the year . You can't win Bathurst from the car sitting in the pits. You can win by starting in last place on the grid
    . Chaz Mostert 2014. We have to be transparent and effective on delivery of announcements. No more delays and if there is , a subject matter from the Company as to why.

The eyes of the market are on us. NZT knows more of the high end retail investors than most. Their individual thoughts , are communicating is the problem for 2021. It's hard to argue against that !

But, the investment community if they see a turn around in culture, they will come aboard. Your thoughts on that NZT please ?

Remember , when PAA was on Reuters, and the upswing we had in 2020.

It has been said on this forum that PAA BOD have taken note of the concerns from some of us.

My strategy is to not question them when I email but to offer observations.
    I emailed Sam today with an observation. So , don't be shy. If you like an idea offer it up. They don't bite. You may be surprised . This Company is ours as well and giving objective input is appreciated.

Thrifty , we have seen that the effectiveness rate on Molnupiravir(Merck) is thought to be below expectations. Whereas Paxlovid ( Pfizer) is having good effectiveness. Both oral anti Covid tablets.

My thoughts, is that we can out do Merck but Pfizer is a challenge. Not to say it can't be done. But their lap times are good.

Eventually, TC you will be correct. An oral tablet will win. To get to the third world nations with a vaccine is becoming a nightmare but that was mentioned on this forum in early 2020.

I believe NZT said in 2020 that the tablets will be delivered by a mule into these far away places.

We have the opportunity. The Australian Government has grants for us. Once the GMP tablets arrive we have the flag and it's flat out to the first corner and up mountain straight we go.

The Company is aware of this. Have no doubt. Certain members are in verbal contact with them, certain members are in email contact with them.

Certain members are buying more ( options and heads).

Management are upbeat on the prospects.

There is nothing certain in life , but 2022 is a year I will remember.

Keep up the objectivity HC members. If you can spare time to post on HC , you can spare time to email the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.