PAA 4.17% 17.3¢ pharmaust limited

Top 100 PAA Option Holders as at 29/12/2020 with only one variation.variations., page-6

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    I think they've laid it out pretty clearly that need to get this phase 2b doggie trial done and dusted (finally!), then get some sort of deal done with VM to sponsor the phase 3. After that they will be on firmer ground to start ramping up the marketing message re the similarities between K9 and human cancer. This should get some outside interest going. If in the meantime they can prove through the MND trial that MPL is well tolerated then our SP stars will truly align. If we fail on reaching any of these objectives things will get a lot harder of course.

Thinking positively though, any of those above objectives being being achieved will of course move the dial on the SP and thus make the oppies more attractive. But I doubt that the SP will move in a slow upward trend, if we get the results that we are aiming for IMO the movement in SP will be fast and lumpy. The opposite could also be true of course but I'm betting that this year is our year.
    Good luck to all and a happy new year to all PAA fans. May this be the year that humans and K9s really start to reap the therapeutic rewards from MPL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $59.77K 338.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 376984 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 25091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.