ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Very interesting indeed NT84. I have followed this investor...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Very interesting indeed NT84. I have followed this investor since reading the book Bulls Bears and a Croupier. I follow his movements through my broker who keeps tabs in holder movements. I believe he has recently bought more both ESI and ESIO. Had the chance to meet him at a PRR AGM and he loves his option leverage plays and by the looks of it he thinks ESI has a huge 6 months coming up. I don't doubt that and I have taken a position and with all the ducks lining up in Vic with Aldp, AGL and I believe India could be bigger and quicker then many here think in comparison to the ALDP outcome. Both ALDP and India positive outcomes should see ESI heavily re rated over the next 6 months to leave ESIO well in the money. I believe a market cap well over 200 mill is possible by option expiry. That could see ESIO be a 20 bagger prior to expiry with ESI a 10>12 bagger. Guess that's why we are still seeing buying in oppies with some seeing more leverage with the croupier leading the way. I understand he has a following of investors as well. Good luck all and a big second half of 2013 could be on its way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 27310130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12318271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.