LKE 5.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

teddie,I'm not dismayed at all. Yes, it has taken a little...

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2843
    teddie,

I'm not dismayed at all. Yes, it has taken a little longer to get there (kind of like the few extra strokes in my golf game)...but we are in a good place with plenty of good stuff to come IMO. There are no show stoppers that have jumped out of left field to change my views on where this will eventually get to.....and I'm not alone in that train of thought. Would it have been better for us to have achieved things sooner....sure. Will those few extra strokes make a huge difference to me when I'm sitting in the Clubhouse enjoying a beer after my round....not so much. It's all in the perspective teddie. The perspective of a long term holder is very different to that of a trader as well as it would be for someone looking for a quick buck.

As far as the "freebies" go, I call that an incentive! It is how big Companies operate and how they attract excellent talent these days. The Management Team are well incentivised to make this work....and I'm a firm believer that they will. They are on a good wicket, I'm sure. They have received lots of shares as part of their package to incentivise them to make it work and arrive at good outcomes for shareholders as well as themselves. What will buying a few hundred thousand shares out of their own pockets do to actually change the current situation? The Company has been shorted (up to 11% and now thankfully declining), the crappy macro has impacted stocks across the whole market (particularly those prior to production) and the Lithium sector is being hit by a narrative suggesting that Lithium pricing will continue to decline. Would the Management Team buying a chunk of shares change anything in your mind and motivate you to buy? Would the share price be any better if they did? IMO, it wouldn't change much in the context of everything going on right now.

I'm happy to sit and watch the necessary boxes continue getting ticked whilst moving towards production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.