LKE 5.26% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

When I lived in Canberra a few years back I had two flowering...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    When I lived in Canberra a few years back I had two flowering native trees in the backyard. One more plentiful than the other.

one spring, after flowering, a colony of bats decided they liked the look the trees and descended upon them to take roost for a few weeks - gobbling up the nectar.

I asked the parks and wildlife people how to get rid of them - was there a way to scare them, could I capture them perhaps as they sure were noisy and the s*** on everything.

was told they would move on soon enough - once the tree was devoid of any foliage - and I was assured that both trees would come back stronger and thrive from the experience.

sure enough, they were right. The colony had their fill, had completely raped the tree and moved onto the next location to pick on another poor defenceless tree.

both trees looked horrendous. With time, one came back, and by next spring it flowered more than ever. Luckily the bats didn’t come back.

the other tree never survived the attack and withered away to almost nothing people I gave up on it and pulled the pin.

hopefully LKE is like the first tree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $249.0K 6.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 3538138 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 123434 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.