ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

G'day Casmack. I've just been listening to the Chair of the ACCC...

1. 21,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    G'day Casmack. I've just been listening to the Chair of the ACCC telling everyone that businesses on the east coast of Australia can only find one supplier prepared to tender for supply of gas and is charging anything from $10, $16 and $22 per kj on a take it or leave it basis and firms having to close down or lay off staff to pay the higher cost.
    Yet, here we are with ATP855 just sitting there capable of supplying all of those needs on a much better basis, but Icon having to go begging to overseas institutions for funding!!! How pathetic are Australia's financial institutions which are only interested in mortgage lending and what about the governments just playing the blame game or, like NSW and Victoria actually BANNING the extraction of CONVENTIONAL gas to placate their greeny voters??
    I've expressed my frustration to Icon as in all the years that I have been with them there has NEVER been a greater opportunity to develop ATP855, but, it just sits there literally while the known demand is begging for supply. Bleeding crazy and very frustrating.
    Keep the faith!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.