BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Let me get this right, DP can manage to get 3 horizontal wells...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Let me get this right, DP can manage to get 3 horizontal wells planned and executed from Perth while the borders were closed, through this new thing called the internet which apparently, allowed BAU while we dealt with covid.

Now, stock price is in the toilet. And he has to fly ( if it wasn't first class I'll be very very surprised ) to the states to do what exactly?
    You cannot tell me that anything he was doing could not have been done virtually. You know why Elon Musk is such a great leader. He slept in the Tesla factory for weeks because he was trying to fix the mess that his decisions in part had lead to. That's all he did was eat sleep and breathe the solution. Now regardless of whether or not this was symbolic in nature, it sent the message that the guy in charge is going to do everything he can to assure the company survives and in turn look at the SP.

I am starting to se that the resource and energy small cap asx market is a pro fraudulent environment full of companies whos sole purpose is to do the bare minimum operationally to look legit, Skim as many performance bonus as you can and take as much of a salary as is possible without the SH getting shitty, do a CR when you blow through the piggy bank. Rinse and repeat.
    Oh and if the minions on HC start getting roudy, release some good Assy results, a plan for a new well or some roadmap to the leprechaun and his pot of gold to keep them happy for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $103.9K 8.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 10836943 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13069512 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.