SEN 7.69% 1.2¢ senetas corporation limited

top 20 comment, page-47

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Smuggler,
    You could learn a lot from the quality of Emissary's post. The post is very informative and states facts based on a fair amount of in-depth research, offers an unbiased opinion and add value to the "debate".
    Perhaps if you could post similar, well reasoned views for QTK then your credibility may be restored somewhat.
    As it stands, and I am sure I speak for many other HC members, your stance towards SEN is antagonistic and your posts are viewed as little more than a joke.
    Aside from that, I reckon you have a cheek in pulling Emissary's post's apart and demanding answers to minor points.
    Whenever you are challenged to quantify/qualify your post's for QTK you run for cover and conveniently never respond.
    For my part, yes I do have a modest (2% of my portfolio) "punting" holding in SEN, and no holding of QTK.
    In "punting" on a company that has a better than even chance of paying off I prefer to have my money:
    * On a company that in the last two years has been in a position to undertake an on-market buy-back of shares and still remain debt free. As opposed to a company that has needed to go to the market 5 times to raise fresh working capital.
    * In a company in which the top 20 holders only own 25% of the stock, rather than 80%. That way the open market will dictate the market price, not a select few.
    * In a company that has the entire global market under their own marketing control. Not a company that has limited marketing rights (QTK has sold off the marketing rights to a fair chunk of the globe).

Time will tell!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $142 11.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3948644 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 67000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.