S32 2.05% $2.98 south32 limited

The Hermosa Mine is the least of S32 problems, South Africa is...

1. 12,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1771
    The Hermosa Mine is the least of S32 problems, South Africa is becoming the biggest problem, especially for aluminium smelting. Who'd be dumb enough to want to produce aluminium in South Africa?

Column 1
    0 Eskom warns of complete power breakdownby alanpatrickryan
    The power situation is only getting worse in South Africa. After months of power outages and disruptions, Eskom today announced stage 2 loadshedding citing a breakdown of the system. The power provider said ten generation units at seven power stations suffered breakdowns over the last 48 hours.

https://intherightvein.com/2020/09/01/eskom-warns-of-complete-power-breakdown/

High risk of loadshedding, warns Eskom

The country braces for a possible return to rolling blackouts.

Eskom has urged customers to use electricity sparingly while it works to return eight generating units to service.
    The struggling utility provider said power systems would be severely constrained this week owing to breakdowns and delays in maintenance schedules.
    Two generation units scheduled to have been returned to service, one at Duvha power station and another at Medupi power station, were delayed.“Generation units at Tutuka, Majuba, Komati, Kendal, and two units at Hendrina have been shut down”
    “Eskom again wishes to remind the public that the aged generation infrastructure is unreliable and volatile.”
    Efforts to return the units to service continue but any further deterioration in generating performance may lead to loadshedding.

https://northcoastcourier.co.za/156897/eskom-warns-of-high-risk-of-loadshedding/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.060(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.00 $2.94 $64.85M 21.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 772688 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.