HAV 2.50% 20.5¢ havilah resources limited

Top 20 Gold Deposits in Australia, page-3

1. 3,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    While the healthy consolidation of recent gains in the gold space continues, this could be a great time for gold producers to consider accumulating a basket of junior developers controlling large projects being de-risked into the finance stage.

As pointed out in Post #:45272670

"Well-capitalised companies, such as the major multi-commodity houses, are likely to focus on growth through acquisitions rather than organic expansion. Ultimately fortune will favour the brave – that is, those that can afford to take the long view." - Wood Mackenzie

An astute CEO in a mid-tier gold producer could add to their Company's future gold production capacity by acquiring a 'shovel ready' project like the Kalkaroo gold deposit. Copper and cobalt would be an added bonus.

The alternative is for that CEO to spend $ millions on exploration to find a new gold mine, which is not a 'sure thing', and then wait up to 16.9 years # to bring it into production IF it did turn out to be an economic deposit. Likely, the next CEO would get all the kudos should that new gold mine start production in the future.

# Average lead times from discovery to production for the top mines is 16.9 years.

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.922K 9.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47500 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 49431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.