HAV 2.50% 19.5¢ havilah resources limited

Well, simply, that's not true. Gupta was/is a (maybe ?) cashed...

1. 13,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Well, simply, that's not true. Gupta was/is a (maybe ?) cashed up investor...as we were led to believe, by some in senior management and some previous board members . so let's not try our hand at re-writing of history.

The then board, which included Chris Giles tried everything to make that an acceptable deal, in the end.(And the treatment he got from some, for his efforts was out of an American gangster movie)

more borne out than not, by events since is that we would probably not have much left to do deals with anyone today, had we signed up.

No-one knows for sure, especially those who purport to have a direct line to the oracle at Delphi.

No-one could be happy with where we are; fwiw, I believe we would be worse off now, had we gone with the Salvation Army Band

In my limited and chequered investing career I've never seen anyone work harder and with more integrity than Giles.

Be careful what you wish for. He might start advocating giving it away for tuppence. I've held for 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $61.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $5.379K 27.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73549 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.