CYM 17.2% 3.4¢ cyprium metals limited

As they have to drill around the earths core, would all the...

1. 3,715 Posts.
    As they have to drill around the earths core, would all the forests in PNG be harvested to support the shoring ?

As the gold prospect reaches close to the mass required to form a singularity, Newtonian physics breaks down.

Using quantum physics in this situation should still work however. Under quantum physics, there is a small chance of the gold nuggets popping out of the ground under its own accord. If we can get this quantum mine extraction process working, it will reduce the cost of mining and process from $350/ounce down to $3.50/ounce.

So - once this all gets up and working (Stephen Hawking thinks it's close - and I'm allowed to call him "Steve" now), we will have a $3.50 extraction cost, and a $5 current cost on market cap for the inferred resource.

With our quantum mining process, we will be able to extract all the gold next month, leading to a once off dividend of AU$1000 (POG) minus $3.50 (processing cost) multiplied by 1.5M (number of inferred ounces) divided by 150M (number of shares).

So - this time next month, expect a dividend of $9.97 per share.

Oh yeah - and DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.005(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $51.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $64.81K 1.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29353 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 214493 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.