EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

top 20 holder register - as at 1 feb, 2012, page-4

1. 2,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    cuppa, I take comfort in the fact that Jollies probably got their fill on that high volume day a couple of weeks ago. What was the vwap for that day? Probably above 4c. So they're under water by about 25% at the moment.

Incidentally, La Jolla have something of a following amongst the daytraders. The daytraders love the idea of an almighty pump, and La Jolla have delivered in the past with the likes of INL. So, if that happens to us, you've got to be prepared for a possible dump and have your own plan of how to deal with it. With a solid management team, and some outstanding projects with project financiers lining up, there's a good chance that the dump may only be a hiccup on the way to bigger and better things.

As you said, though, Jollies usually have a lot more than 9.7m lollies to play with. Maybe they are hoping to pick up more via a placement.

If they are really, really keen to suppress the price in an attempt to get a good placement price, then perhaps interested buyers should take this opportunity to make them pay. Then again, they may see EHR as a LT prospect and might not be selling at all. Who knows?

I would suggest that someone on this thread contact EHR's media person, Victoria, to get another top 20 update if we see any more strange selling. I'd rather not hassle her too much myself after having bombarded her with emails for two weeks to get this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.