PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Havenots,Your assumption I feel is correct.But, what you are...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi Havenots,

Your assumption I feel is correct.

But, what you are saying is that it is a coordinated attack on the SP.

If I was to continually place a sell with 30 seconds to go in the trading day . I would be guilty of price manipulation by the ASX. Remember this happens very regularly on this stock.

But, if I was to do this on a rotating basis with a few colleagues , it would still be SP manipulation but my chances of getting caught is far reduced .

A certain HC member upon my request did a DD with extremely advanced software to see who was or were the culprits. We have eliminated the Brokers. It is a retail investor/s.

So, ok why would a group of retail investors do this. Let's go through a few options and look at yesterday figures as well.

Yesterday there was 1.9 million shares go through. One of our very trusted HC members told me last pm that a mate had bought a million.

So others bought 900 K for $99 K . At 3.59 and 20 seconds, a retail investor sold into the market $1500 worth of shares to take SP down to 0% gain for the day. So if it was coordinated to make money it didn't. This happens regularly , we buy shares to make $ not to loose straight away. So I discount that theory. Unless it's shorters but again they would need to be doing it in a group.

To discount the shorters theory, the question begs how often do you see it done in your other stocks you follow ?

Could it be someone who doesn't like the Company and has a vendetta. Said person would need a few others to help and that doesn't wash either. It costs money to complete this strategy. Plus, it's too time coordinated for that.

Think about this HC members. If we eliminate a loony tunes with a vendetta. If we eliminate a bot ( due to small margins they always use). If we eliminate a syndicate trying to make $
    What does that leave us with.

It has to be "something" or someone that wants to keep the SP down.

Lets look at why one would want to keep the SP down continually from a economic advantage to themselves or the entity they work for.

To me it leaves one option. I am in personal contact with 6 others in HC. All believe there is manipulation. Myself and another believe in another theory.

Part Two soon ( I have learnt well from PAA).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.