DCC 2.38% 4.3¢ digitalx limited

Top 20 Holders

1. 10,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    This morning before the ASX opened I emailed the Company through the Digital X website contact us page, to kindly ask for a Top 20 Holding status, after concerns I had after yesterdays after market announcements, primarily involving Sam Lee and BGL.

I shall confirm I received my requested details just after lunch today, so thanks to DCC's corporate adviser Sarah Wilson for forwarding in the space of just 6 hours.
    I am conducting further research into the current holdings of DCC's largest shareholders, can anyone kindly Post any older Top 20 lists released recently to Market?
    Obviously I am unable to Post the updated Top 20 list here, as per distribution policy

This was my email, anyone can email the Company themselves - https://www.digitalx.com/contact-us

Hi Team Digital X,
    My name is ###e M###### , a Shareholder in your Company

Can you kindly provide me with a Top 20 / Top 50 Holding list along with percentage of shares owned to sales@######.com

I am quite bitterly disappointing of the recent sell down, and subsequent Sub-Holder Notice provided by the Company after Market on 4th July, which seems to have really put a recent stain on the share price, in particularly over the past 5/6 weeks, especially when a good amount of this seems to have been caused by a DCC Non-Executive Director selling down his holdings, but understanding he has also recently converted options, adding funds to the Company, which is vital.

Let's just hope things can now proceed in a more positive manner, as far as the Share Price is concerned, especially for those Shareholders that have also recently participated in the SPP, as I'm always looking out for other's best interests at heart.

I hope we can have a clearer picture, and I am then able to increase my holdings.
    Kind Regards###e
    Last edited by Key Sole: 05/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $59.25K 1.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200400 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 144693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.