TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Top 20 Managing Director, page-16

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Iceman747, great ferreting. Jason would not mislead and while the register appears to need a tweek ( no matter what entity the shares are now held if PB has an interest then the register must record that interest), you have substantially cleared up the issue.

This thread starts on a querry as to whether PB has offloaded . The answer confirms he hasnt and thanks for your graft.

My view on PB's holding or not differes to most sentiment expressed on this forum. I dont really care whether he buys shares on market and holds a big chunk or not. Nor do i care whether he aquires a holding via some negotiated remuneration package so long as the total remuneration package is fair and gives appropriate value to the holders.

It may be that he holds a view that a MD should not be seen to buy shares on market (exepting the distinction between an IPO were the MD is innat the begining and an MD coming in to a mature company).

i just want TNG to get over the line. Whether PB or any other officer gets the benefit of a SP increase on such an event or not is irelevant to me. They are appropriately remunerated for there job and where they place there money is there business (subject to conflict of interest).

i personaly believe PB's driver or motivation is to get TIVAN processing to the place of the industry standard for titanomagnetite refineries. It seems clear to me that drives him.

Its odds on that a breakaway IP company is on the horizon setting free the Mt Peake project for sale or take over in time. Maybe then we'll see him take a substantial holdingbwhen they float the IP hokding company. Just my view.

Last edited by maxter: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.