AVR 1.04% $11.43 anteris technologies ltd

Hi dolcevita, I think, imo, these isolated blips (think bit more...

1. 2,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi dolcevita, I think, imo, these isolated blips (think bit more serious than a blip) have certainly damaged sentiment, at this time, any future blips will definitely hinder Admedus long term strategy.

What are these future blips: if minderoo continue to sell down, ratty exits totally, another ‘black swan event’, forecasts of revenue not enough to fund loan facility AND progress to implement Admedus’s long term strategy resulting in breaching loan covenants and or another CR , delay in partnership to co fund TAVR development etc.

Doomsaying: if considering these actual possible events then so be it, imo, fund managers/sophisticated investors will definitely factor in or not?

Not a matter of a this being a dud company but HOW soon can it realise its potential, the relevant question is this:

Will this company need to go to market again with a CR or have issues with its loan facility before than?

On the twitter front I do not think WP qualified the CR issue with what he did on his webinar, on twitter something about CR s being a thing of the past!

On record for saying that if WP and BOD can’t pull this off then I don’t know who could, that shouldn’t stop robust/constructive debate on the current situation.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.