AVR 0.19% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

unstable you have an interesting definition of success. wp ia...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    unstable you have an interesting definition of success. wp ia ceo and one of his kpi metric as an accountable leader imo is bringing shareholder value. when he took the job now 25 months ago the sp was aitting at around 34cents today if you care to look it is facutally and actually sitting at 26 cents today which means a 25% drop on factors he had some control on. . i cannot define that a succeas wih plenty of leeway he has had. in same time there has been a significant churn in the management. we are now at no 3 cfo within a 1 year period. i can go on...maybe you might get poiny. yes suceas in past but now i question that. i reviews through your post and noticed you heap constant praise and would define you as a fanboy so know where you are coming from. unstable is a good reflection of sp, my minimum expectation stabiliy on this sp.not a sustainable decimation. imo a refeesh of new leaner paid management team put in place by board with high share ownership would make me happy now. i am fed up with the shamnigans going on
    Last edited by burningtiger: 15/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.