PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

top 20 pedigree and vital statistics, page-9

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Overtures

I'm sure Tony/PLV would have entertained that already..or be considering any type of operation that would be best for shareholders.

What you say certainly opens up the valuation possibilities though.

Looking at the other extreme, I wonder if PLV are considering primary/initial focus on the Isthmus re DSO to be barged to Cockatoo Island?

The company would not need a lot of $$$ to get that operating as infrastructure is already on Cockatoo Island.

Now imagine if PLV focused 'initially' on getting this up to speed then from the profits start putting that into building the infrasture on Irvine for the beneficiation plant?

Of course DSO has to be proved up on the Isthmus...however that does look promising.

Possibilities are many...which may be a reason why Tony has stated that the company is open to negotiations and possibilities with the resource.

Regardless, this does look better by the week.

After going through last week expecting 'the' announcement we now know that it is imminent as September 3 deadline for offers, then the Board meeting held last week means they have plenty of time to peruse the offers.

I take it there is perhaps 3 maybe 4 judging by Intersuisse report?

So we enter another week 'expecting' this to be announced...

Drill results are due (from memory) later this week as well I think.
    I still think we must be realistic that not all holes drilled will be brilliant. That would be expecting far too much (as evidenced well and truly by the expectations on the second hole at Cethana)
    We know though that the resource continues to grow.

There will be a continual raft of announcements from here on in so PLV will be in the market spotlight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.