DCC 5.66% 5.6¢ digitalx limited

In the CEO update on the 23/05 it was written; What’s more,...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    In the CEO update on the 23/05 it was written;

What’s more, there are a number of other significant partnership updates with industry leaders that we will be announcing over the coming months.

So, after 5 weeks they have announced a partnership with a company with over 100 million users who are going to pay us 11% commission on transfers. They have also told us they are going to test the market with different marketing strategies to see which one gets the most traction before launching a marketing campaign to all Telefonica users. After 5 weeks they have started testing it with large scale roll-out to follow. Where is the negative in all of this?

Now, if I was going to launch airpocket in the US / South America and I was talking with "industry leaders" and "household names" would I launch a remittance app on the back of telefonica whom are interested in the payments into bank accounts of phone customers or;

Would I launch the remittance app with an industry leader and or house hold name where the primary reason for the launch is remittance? Would I launch remittance and try and market it independently with most likely $1-2.5M in the bank which will heavily limit the launch or would I wait like mentioned above and have some someone else pay / market it for us for mutual gain / benefit?

I know what I would do based on the above.

Also liquidity desk would have easily had a record quarter with very conservatively $12M go through for the quarter maybe even 20M. With a 1-3% margin plus bitcoin value appreciation we could have profit of US$120K to US600K plus small amount of mining before this stopped.

Each to their own but I am happy with progress so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.003(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $48.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $160.4K 2.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 166953 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 216779 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.