ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Sounds like a bit of give and take in confidence for my money---...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Sounds like a bit of give and take in confidence for my money--- Geoff not in the Top 20 is very hard to digest for me. Yet his relative holds more than him- Ummm Ahhh.

Maybe Geoff spends up big in his personal life- who knows or cares... Yet would prefer the MD to be a larger holder.... Another 20 odd Q's coming his way.

He is very good in answering all my questions over the last year or so by email and on the phone... He sounds very down to earth. Hoping to go see him in person as I have an invite pending. Have not got back to him for a few weeks- best to keep in touch.

Was expecting an ANN coming when passed 5c... yet eased back now. As I have come to expect small leaks before a good ANN... like Mercks which was very unusual market reation. As i dollar averaged up at this time... due to it being a great deal. Yet market stated no- hell knows why.

Anyway next ANN RE: deal and we are in advanced talks with 6 from the Top 10 big boys... so it will happen in my mind and implied by Geoff. Will see us get to 10c+ if it his former company Roche... Our time will come.

Stick...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.946K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1188604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.