EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

top 20 shareholder with little ego

1. 75 Posts.
    I am a 40 million SH.

Like many here, I for One absolutely believe in ACTUALISING shareholder VALUE rather than just talking about it

Like Goldman Sachs Aussies types I wanted some facts and didn’t want any more negative publicity regarding my investment. So I took your advice to seek facts. I contacted [email protected]. I was surprised at how quickly he rang me back.

Like Healyn I was blown away by what he had to say, on what he was concerned about, as well as just what his vision regarding EGO was. He said he had a 2 hr meeting with Ken, Rachel and Milton very recently, and sent a strong message voicing his concerns and concerns from a lot of s/holders. I was highly impressed with his attitude, professionalism and vision. Pity there aren't more like him steering the board.

Like most of us he isn’t interested in running the company down, he is simply trying to get a better, fairer deal for every holder behind closed doors as to speak. I was especially blown away with his very serious and wealthy contacts. It was dumbstruck.This fellow certainly has a greater understanding and patience than most.

Like a offer to a board now gone, he described offering the current board sensible resolutional changes which I think would appease most holders. More importantly I have come to the conclusion that these changes won’t destroy the hard work and reputation of the company.

Like I won’t go into detail, BUT if people want facts contact him, [email protected]

Like Churchill he is certainly an inspirational fighter and means what he says. I trust and respect what this gentleman is doing, and what he has done over the past few years for every True Blue Aussie ego s/holder. I told him it was a real shame he isn’t on our board but he just laughed, ?wistfully. Unfortunately he didn't seem interested; which to me seems a real shame.

Like him or not however, I will now support voting AGAINST all resolutions.

EXCEPT I will be voting FOR Kent Quinlan on resolution 5.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.