ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Top 20 shareholders and broker data, page-3

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi

I know the ASX has issues with Zoono announcements because they are covid related. But there is one announcement I have been waiting for which there would be no issues. And that is a Change in Director's Interest announcement.

In tough times some directors of companies send a message of confidence to the market by buying shares with their own money.

On the 28th of  April last year Mr Donald Clark sold 230,000 shares on the market for a short term funding. here is the announcement.

ZOONO GROUP LIMITED Address: Level 12, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000ABN: 73 006 645 754 ·Web: www.zoono.comZoono Group Limited (ASX: ZNO) ASX ANNOUNCEMENT28 April 2020Change in Director’s InterestAttached is an Appendix 3Y, Change of Director’s Interest Notice, for Zoono Group Limited (ASX:ZNO) Non-Executive Director, Mr. Don Clarke. Mr. Clarke has sold 230,000 shares in the Company on market.The sale was solely for the purpose of providing short term funding to an unrelated company. Mr. Clarke advises that he intends to repurchase an equivalent number of shares in the Company in the future when circumstances permit

Date Director Type Amount Price Value Notes
    27/04/20 Donald Clarke Sell +230,000 $1.658 ($381,309) On-market trade

It would be a nice show of confidence if Mr Clark or any Director bought some shares on market with their own money.

I topped up yesterday, but thats it for me I have a large number of shares.

I'm not sure about an April Quarterly update as Zoono said they were looking to go six month and annually. But I hoping for a positive quarterly, I feel sure if they do have good news they will come up with one.

No way did I see the share price coming down to this level, congrats to those who called it. Hopefully we will see a bottom in the share price soon, but I'm not confident with it.

Good luck to all share holders maybe we will get congrats for holding.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.218K 87.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53148 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 6250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.