ADY 0.00% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

I havn't really looked into ady much.... what do people think of...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    I havn't really looked into ady much.... what do people think of this post over at ss

Last night I thought about poossible implications of this connection between OPES PRIME and Hawswood (same directors/owners).

You should note that I am only making an educated guess, and I have no evidence that any of my hypothesis are correct. I may be right off target.

Having said that, I see the following as a possibility:
    a) Hawkswood would most likely use OPES PRIME to finance their position in ADY (if finance was required).

b) ANZ Nominees are the largest holder of ADY script (more than 270m?). This is were ANZ funded OPES script is held.

a) + b) indicates that Hawkswood may have a substantial loan.

c) ADY's share price has been in decline = possible significant margin calls on Hawkswood.

d) their appear to be script and cash irregularities in a small number accounts at OPES

e) Laurie Emmini appears to be a naughty boy = can't be contacted, not allowed to leave the country, etc.

f) Emmini is a link between Hawkswood and OPES (Diector and Owner?)

c) + d) + e) + f) may indicate that Hawkswood is the main problem, and that Emmini (and others) may have been doing a few dubious tricks to try and suvive the downturn.

This is all only based on circumstantial evidence, so we need to give them the benefit of the doubt until the situation becomes clearer over the coming days.

If this is true, then ADY is likely to have a significant stock overhang in the short-to-medium term unless they can be placed with someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.013K 401.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 683226 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 266395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.