GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@ozfirstlady documented her experience here a few-months ago..in...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084

@ozfirstlady documented her experience here a few-months ago..in January this year. The reality of her ordeal, is outlined in one of the numerous posts she kindly shared with us.

Neither Galaxy HQ nor the share registry were of help..more of a hindrance actually, as i ended-up emailing her an update-list from late 2019, obtained via a 'back door' favour granted to a fellow holder-poster by Galaxy HQ..lucky hey..some folks have all the luck..

So i'm correcting the 'correction' with a real-life documented experience..and yes @dgb99.94 we concur and empathize with you :

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ba...4625/page-13613?post_id=42490766#.XqR3e4FME0M

Both @ozfirstlady & @dgb99.94 can verify the above as substantiation of what transpired (combination of onsite H.C. and offsite) and the poster who kindly obtained (and privately shared) the helpful Top 20 List from Galaxy HQ will continue to have their confidentiality protected. Let's just say we've all been digging and we're onto the tricks/stunts of this B.O.D. Thankfully voting opportunity is here

GLTAGRH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.