GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

..and it's not like that policy (of this Galaxy B.O.D. Regime)...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084

..and it's not like that policy (of this Galaxy B.O.D. Regime) is fair/consistent for all. Quite the contrary. They've been emailing the Top 20 List to 'particular' retail shareholders who are in their 'good books' at the time.. 'favour' etc..

I was furnished with a copy obtained-that-way by a 'favoured' retail-holder..on the agreement that i would not post it on H.C. (publicly) which i did not. In empathy..comradery with those who expressed their stress/frustration at the lack of co-operation from Galaxy HQ (and similar poor service from the share-registry) i posted my email-address here and shared the 'prized' list individually off-site upon verification..with the blessing of my 'benefactor' then. I've since become friends (zero regrets) with those good people connected with in January..realizing we're kindred spirits..and 'on the same side'. Most of us have come to realize these B.O.D. members (now up for re-election) are serving themselves..and the (now) majority retail-shareholders come a distant last..BOTTOM of their heap. The self-serving B.O.D. now receives the voting 'scorecard' from us..the INVESTORS as they've been heavily-overpaid to represent us.

We've been ignored at the bottom of their pile for way too long. It doesn't have to be that way..and should not be. It became so blindingly obvious/embarrassing that Credit Suisse analyst was ALWAYS getting his questions answered FIRST (and fully..with retail always shunted) at Conference Calls that the 'Masters' at Galaxy HQ reacted only in these last few-months..with their upcoming re-election-vote in the 'headlights'..by waving-him-off for 'the time being'..It might sway some of us..Others have longer memories and we can see these too-little-too-late gestures in the clear light of day..within the picture of a 12-18 month window.

From the feedback i've noted, those with the largest shareholdings, have the longest memories. This is very helpful when we're up against the Swiss Bank who's borrowed 7% of issued-shares to use/vote against us.. Putting your life-savings into a solid company/stock (especially accumulating on dips) sharpens one's focus.

No doubt the sandbagged good-news flow will roll on as we approach the AGM. My votes are lodged already. I was 100% convinced Rowley & Bacchus had to go..was not-so-sure on A.T..could've gone either-way but i voted against, thinking he'll get more than enough votes..

In a nut-shell they made their own bed, did their utmost to feather their own nest/s and IMO (on balance) left it way-too-late with their questionable-timing-motive gestures of late. We saw it coming a mile off..and yes it is too arduous/costly to monitor OUR Top 20 Holders List throughout the year..every year..Companies with the best shareholder-accommodative B.O.D.'s furnish Top 20 List requests in a happy & timely manner..in my experience..and their stock doesn't TOP the Most Shorted ASX List on a regular basis..incidentally

GLTAGRH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.