GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thanks for putting these lists alongside each other @Wary 1 . As...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084

Thanks for putting these lists alongside each other @Wary 1 . As you know and i've posted-regularly on this forum re: Credit Suisse (GXY manipulation and the 'special arrangement' C.S. has with Galaxy HQ) i was disgusted to see the huge amount of stock C.S. borrowed. As Subs revealed through his diligent research, voting rights were attached to borrowed shares, as this AGM re-election voting period approached.

Since Galaxy HQ (several months ago) was embarrassed/shamed into finally having your questions answered (by Simon) a few months later, i've noted the C.S. analyst had less 'red carpet' rolled out to him at successive Conference Calls this year. What you exposed on Hot Copper in January drew the attention and appreciation of hundreds of posters..at which point the Chairman's son reached-out to a fellow H.C. poster (well documented already) in a desperate attempt to pacify you..as re-election voting period beared down on his father. From a family-perspective he was probably right to protect what IMO is a budding 'Dynasty' as he's been rapidly promoted, earning the best part of a quarter-million $ a year + a fat cash bonus for assisting with the paperwork on POSCO sale :/ However Galaxy is an ASX listed company of which we are ALL part owners. Credit Suisse originally got all their questions answered on a Call which we were invited to participate, advertised as an Investor Conference Call. C.S. was NOT an investor. You were the investor but the short-seller received their 'gift' of respectfully answered questions.

The question of nepotism hangs over the HQ of our company at Applecross..it hangs over our chairman and the way GXY Management took the Credit Suisse analyst off our 'front page reporting' has been 'clever' in recent months, but my concern is that was a temporary measure to get the heat off the cosy 'relationship' our HQ has with the short-selling Swiss Bank. All throughout 2019 the C.S. analyst got top-billing at our Conference Calls while his employer/colleague cut our S.P. in half..then almost halved again. We were and probably still are the # 1 Most Shorted Stock on the ASX.

When GXY swallowed up the smaller fish Lithium One Inc the Chairman of the smaller company brought into-the-fold was none other than Martin Rowley. He got himself the plum Chairman role at the larger company Galaxy. With that experience under-his-belt my concern now is that GXY is now 'low hanging fruit' for a predatory-takeover move. We have Au $200 million cash, which is appealing to larger players carrying debt, so a scrip' offer is a realistic possibility. I wonder what our current Chairman (seeking our re-election votes right now) would do later-this-year if he's offered Chairman role of a larger rival company..and if his son Nick would be included in a back-room deal..Also would Credit Suisse be involved in orchestrating a takeover-scheme (voting for both Rowley re-election and M&A with their tens-of-millions of borrowed GXY shares) having deliberately already-squashed our SP down near cash-backing. We have the ability to extinguish that realistic/potential outcome by casting our votes against the re-election of M.R. No doubt his son would follow him out of our doors..saving us his quarter-million $ annual wages in the process. $800k is also excessive for Independent Non-Executive Chairman for an ASX300 company we now are..thanks to Credit Suisse shorting campaign since January last year :/

A vote to send M.R. packing is almost certainly a vote to send the pair-of-them packing..and reduce risk of a low-ball takeover of our company : he has form. Lightening things up a bit, the following Monty Python Holy Grail 1-minute video struck a chord :

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.