AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

top 20 shareholders?, page-23

1. 10,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    My original information was outdated. You guys are right, you have to pay to get a list now. I think that's due to the changes which Shorten made last year to stop predators sending unsolicited letters to shareholders.

So, now I've been told that if we want a list we have to send a letter to the company with the reason for our request and it will cost us $250. Also, the info I wanted (ie which institutions are on board now) is most likely to be hidden under nominee names. However, I did get confirmation that Blackrock is a shareholder which is info in the public domain. I asked about the aussie insto which the AFR alluded to in their article at the time of the placement, but that info may not be public so I wasn't told.

I'm not paying $250 - I can wait until Sept for a new list in the annual report.

Digressing but still stuck on instos etc - how come no one has posted that Stock Resource covers AVB? Or did I miss the post? There's been lots of media coverage in various publications but I didn't realise one of the research houses covered this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.