MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

A66..I will try to explain in greater detail and clarify some...

1. 3,790 Posts.
    A66..
    I will try to explain in greater detail and clarify some comments in the interest of encouraging discussion on the Meo thread...

Specific mention regarding dr daz and Adl...

Dr daz posted about Eni needing more time to make up there mind regarding committing to drill Heron again..ie Xmas brake...time to get board approval....long before the decision date....

U have claimed to know who he is....u did not share his identity yet?
    I don't know and don't care who he is...I value his input though.

I highly seek to read ADL posts.....just before I rang Meo he was talking about issues plus the delay because the decision takes time to go through Eni board I obtained this same info from the blocking batsman with similar terminology.

I am IMPLYing that both had contacted Meo and got the same responses as I did....thus have confidence that they don't make stuff up..

1 comment...reply
    I want a slash and burn policy rather than the nice guy chairman response.

2 comment reply
    U are correct in my opinion.....plus other comment....
    The MD and others must get past the bean counter before the board will get the Oppurtunities to authorise major spends. Accountants traditionally have very TIGHT wallets and take a lot of thought beforethey spend.

3 comment...reply
    The chairman suggested other reasons but the selling skills of the MD and the geo consultant are well known in the industry..

4 comment reply
    Agree.

5 comment reply
    He said he would generate cash via farmouts and sales...but labour cost are usually affected once a bean counter gets control.

6 comment reply
    Me too...I suggest that U ask ADL to clarify because he has better info than I have....please don't ask how I know just read some of his post and it will be clear.

Some people do...some people think of doing. ...some people say what was that?

I suggest we all just do something...and take responsibility .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.