88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Well Oily, PB's little Alaskan jaunt needs to pay off first if...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Well Oily, PB's little Alaskan jaunt needs to pay off first if I'm going to have a case or two of this stuff under the house. Ive consider myself lucky to have been the recipient of a couple of glasses of Grange from a bottle that I bought my Sisters family when their son had a nasty accident when he fell 30Mtrs from a University dorm when he was 20. This was around 10 years ago and I said to His Dad that one day we'd celebrate his recovery and we finally did a couple of months ago. Now that was a lovely drop, and a very meaningful one too, as my nephew is lucky enough to have most of his marbles after that accident and he is lucky enough that he has not been affected so much that he cant have a couple of drinks occasionally. Very lucky boy.

BUT Ive got to say after having a couple of glasses of Moss Wood a little while back that Id rate it above Grange (sacrilege I know !), certainly in value for money and its why I bought my 91 year old Dad, who no longer has much sight or mobility left, a bottle the other day for his birthday BUT on the proviso I get at least ONE glass !!!

I MIGHT just let PB have more than one glass !!!

Generous arnt I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $16.86K 8.336M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
220 218583951 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595153718 206
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.