STX 3.26% 22.3¢ strike energy limited

understand your explanation.The situation is of benefit to those...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    understand your explanation.
    The situation is of benefit to those that did not take it up, that is true - whether through strategy or serendipity.
    For me I had topped up at c.23-23.5 so I was caught using my top up contribution before the opportunity arose to come in at sub .23 - as low as 16.5 now.
    My ave pr is still sub the current market price, so I can hack it. I’ve not made any comment regarding my unfortunate timing and am bullish on STX . I am however less inclined to think bargain than I was before, based on my perceptions of abnormalities coincident to the momentum generated since the outstanding WE announcement.
    That the mailout to other holders, as mine, was tardily late, precipitated my comments.
    Had the situation been different some shareholders could have been disadvantaged.
    I agree there are many lazy “workers” in Australia.
    The examples set by some corporate big shots don’t help so it is easy to see why many “don’t give a” or do the bare minimum.
    Little wonder conspiracy theories abound, when such dysfunction is perpetrated by the captains of industry and government.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $679.7K 3.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 422248 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 2050602 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.