SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Downside,I'm not sure if you keep an eye on these threads, but...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Downside,

I'm not sure if you keep an eye on these threads, but if you do, I just wanted to let you know that with respect to the website I created I informed Ian Scott about it when it was first made. I also asked him to let me know if he had any problems with the information on it to let me know. It initially served as my collection of RSL related information which can be sourced no matter where I go. The RSL website at that time was misrepresentative of the company at the time given the new direction it was heading in.

It now simply serves as an adjunct to the company's website and I can place information on it that the company would not normally put on their website - such as the chart of the week information, and some of our relevant threads from Hot Copper and other sources.

I have a links page which gives a link to the Red Rock Resources website as well as the new RSL website.

Just because someone is in the 'top 20' doesn't actually mean that they would have any more information about a capital raising than a shareholder who is not there.

My preference in such occasions is a rights issue which, in my experience, if priced correctly can lift the share price as people want to get set to purchase shares at the nominated price the company offers. DYL is a case in point. I think they were trading at 18c or thereabouts and they offered a rights issue at 12c. This meant that existing shareholders could purchase new shares at a discount to the current on market price. What happened to the share price? Many people purchased shares of DYL at market at far higher prices because they wanted 'in' on the rights issue. It certainly did not harm to the share price at all, and when issued, whilst there was a small setback, it continued to power ahead, in spite of the dilution. Every time the share price increased, it made the rights issue even more and more attractive.

Having said all that, I don't believe the company will be looking for money in the near term.

Don't forget we also have Manoli Yannaghas:

Former financial analyst working with international brokerage houses. Expertise in designing, negotiating and implementing integrated commercial strategies for start-up companies.

And, as stated in the 2007 Annual Report:

He has designed, negotiated and implemented integrated commercial strategies for two fast growing media businesses,
    each resulting in significantly increased sales revenues. He has also been involved in numerous “small company” private
    equity deals where he sourced and restructured a number of companies; led investor groups (which have included institutions such as Flemings Family & Partners) and overseen rapid expansion whilst sitting as a non executive director. In particular Elstat Electronics Ltd a UK based electronics manufacturing company, has expanded from £200,000 to £10m in 3 years. As a director he assisted with commercial planning and participated in all the strategic decisions required by a fast growing business of this nature.

Happy Holder!

Cheers,
    T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43500 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 18475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.