HIO 0.00% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

That's something my wife always tells me about my thoughts and...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    That's something my wife always tells me about my thoughts and idea, but yeah fair enough. But I think you took my post the wrong way.

I was only trying to learn and get your opinion since i've noticed lots of ppl here are quite knowlegeable with mining stocks and seem to have followed the company/project for some time now, and wasn't trying to shit on the stock.

I guess at the core, two questions. One - Is the reserve an economically viable one regardless of the management, opposed to some (well, quite a lot of) negative analyses given by ppl who really seem to know their shit? (which really made me rethink) But i did notice the tide had turned negatively after the delay of the BFS but nothing had changed in terms of the reserve itself? Or did we learn more about the reserve after the preFS, e.g. how deeper we need to dig, the grade is actually lower, etc. that changed HIO's prospects? Or this is anybody's quess?

Two - assuming the reserve actually has economic value, but if the management can't pull it off, what would be the most likely process e.g. sell the project to a buyer, liquidation, etc? I'm sure mining industry gurus would have some idea on the most likely outcome based on previous cases within the industry, e.g. Cape Preston East, Balmoral South, etc?

Any input will be helpful thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $102.6K 3.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 375951 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1120719 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.