HIO 4.17% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

Top 20 Shareholders, page-537

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Good Morning All,
    I had a good conversation with Bryan yesterday, he was very open and quite approachable.
    Answering my questions with openness, confirmed drilling is underway now, they are working to achieve the timelines outlined within or before designated dates.
    They still have the LOIs in place and the relevant parties
    are still wanting our product.
    He said they were trying to derisk the project’s future by the work that’s going on behind the scenes, he said that the BOD wanted to be in the position of choosing their partner of choice in the near future.
    He said it was important that all state federal bodies and also other IO juniors worked towards opening up the region for IO mining.
    He said once the global conditions around supply chain and costs improved it will make a big difference to the projects future.
    The IO producers want the product that is undeniably the fact, they just need the numbers to improve and some certainty and calmness in the global conditions and they will get the funding on more favourable grounds.
    Overall I was comfortable with the conversation and I’m in it for the longer haul, if all go’s well then it will be a good company to hold for the longer term.
    Cheers and BOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.