PEN 2.56% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

actually...very sorry Fluff, I saw you're post again and...

1. 606 Posts.
    actually...very sorry Fluff, I saw you're post again and reference is (against) focussing on cashflow but on fundamentals. That's my fault, I read too quick.

case still stands, but with regards to fundementals, see mudguts points, lbs to delineate resources if one wants to make the "we're worth $10m argument", add back $20m cash, karoo sqm2 alone real estate is worth more than current value [zero] - AND 600k lb ($14m) inventory at least please and then...even then - you are still presented with an argument to make about our peers in a fundamental sense...and ergo, where should the usual suspects sit?

- PDN (perhaps I'll levae alone...anomalous on the low side for producer of status)
    - BKY (reality hitting that someone has to pay for the mine?)
    - BOE (actually a good find for early entrants at $15m, but requires CAPEX and larger OPEX considering it's place in market AND market conditions)
    - TOE (even if I could value the mine, I'd still be left wondering if they really want another mine in WA) VISY...worse off.
    - GGG. (Really? Not saying it's bad...just saying that if you're SP hits a level and you can't explain it - SELL! lol) They've done well for where they are with it ALL still ahead of them
    - AEE (I have soft spot for P Reeve and think he's made great out of what he has) But what does he have (JORC) and who is going to pay for the rest, via dilution or otherwise. Is it a uranium mine, gold mine, lithium? (debt...not gonna happen in this market) I'd concentrate on a target and go for it.

Sorry for my error fluff.

Cheers

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $904.8K 11.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 547650 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 261157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.