CUE 0.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

thanks gas2all for the top 20 update - makes some sense now as...

1. 102 Posts.
    thanks gas2all for the top 20 update - makes some sense now as to why the stock seemed to continually try for a run only to get knocked back down despite good news - suppose that is the perennial downside with less liquid stocks - if a decent shareholding wants to exit it is always going to depress the stock for a while - particularly when it reaches its highest level in a number of years/history - & when under performing in relation to other speculative stocks & perhaps the market in general - i see they are perhaps nearly done now too - personally happy to see a few more artemisites and day trades come on board - i like liquidty

nice early call on mataraki too mate - people seem to have forgotten it was you who called it - did you know it would be a much bigger permit and include more prospects plus an interest in an on nshore permit as well or did you fluke it because HZN never said it was gone in the first place - who cares i suppose in the end - all good - onward & upward for mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.