JPR 0.00% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

GO,The only recent mail I have received from JPR has been the...

1. 572 Posts.
    GO,

The only recent mail I have received from JPR has been the Notice of General Meeting, to be held Monday 9 August, in which the agenda is 'Ratification of Prior Issue - shares'.

The notice names 51 recipients of the shares including 28,292,769 to Biscra Holding Limited.

Other notable recipients included ANZ Nominees 2.58m, Citicorp Nominees 9.47m, HSBC Custody Nominees 18.46m, National Nominees 3.78m, Merill Lynch Australia 8.15m, Hargreave Hale Ltd 3.1m and Fortis Clearing Nominees; all of which total some 77m shares (77%) out of the 100m shares placed.

So, 6 major recipients followed by 45 others getting between 100,000 and 1.58m shares each.

Cannot see any lively debate elements there except, perhaps, that there is a statement within the Notice:

"none of the subscribers pursuant to this issue were related parties of the Company"

Is JPR the spurious (of illegitimate birth) child of Biscra et al; does any other relationship exist?

Some posters seem to think so but, a blanket has been thrown over the 'after dark' activities that followed the initial introduction of GG to Kazakhstan and the morphing of Zher Muna into Leogo International into Biscra to "make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan".

What is the relationship of Kazakh-educated engineer Erkin Svanbaev to these morphing Companies (each of which JPR said it was allocating the same 16,000,000 to)?

No doubt GO you will find an interesting twist to continue your ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 275378 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.