BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

top 20

1. 787 Posts.
    The tide seems to be turning, albeit it has been a long low tide.

Good to see the spot price moving in the right direction.

It is interesting to note the changes in the Top 20 holders, both shares and options from the June 30 report.

Robert Healy has dropped out entirely (last year(6) largest holder) although combined holding with his wife of options, has increased to just over 15% !!! ???

Merrill Lynch has turned up from nowhere to become number(5) on the list, but more importantly John Borshoff's very good friend Dr Leon Pretorius is now number(9)

As pointed out by Galileo,the relationship between these highly respected industry players would seem to be taking a more serious turn for the future.

November 9, is the day set for the County Commissioners to vote on the extended CUP (Conditional use permit), after a number of delays by my fiscal friends the( Tallahassee hippies, LOL ) no disrespect to you Kevdog. I expect a positive outcome for all involved on that date.I will be a very happy camper, and Kevdog will be a step closer to his Oprah House Australian holiday. LOL, although I am serious about the offer.

My final words until the Nov 9 vote are - " Kevdog, start looking through your Aussie travel brochures!"

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.