GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

top 20, page-43

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Byron,
    my sympathies go to you.
    Education is not cheap and the system does not seem to protect you.
    The first few investments i have made, all of which i would never touch now,were not great.The most blatant was WHN,reporting barrels perday,that were non-existant,with so many pigs in the trough,that even a company officer was buying leases thru his own company and onselling them to WHN without declaration of this and at a PROFIT.Dr D Khan was his name.

Complaints to asic and others as well as making shareholders aware,achieved nothing,other than a change of directors and his appearance as an adviser to another asx board after quickly leaving whn.

Since then i check what i am being told,do my own calculations and assume,i'm atleast half wrong.Instead of buying,i spend my equally/more valueable time researching what seems to be a pack of dogs.
    Hot copper is helpful,where people post information that i have not found,or seen the sourced.Again scepticism is a great thing.

That's where you find the gems.If management are squeaky clean honest,there don't seem too be many capital raisings,or dirctors,lenders options about.
    Only then does my money follow my thoughts.

research is the key and the more you do,the more you understand and the more sense it all makes.reading all the announcements is fun and IF THERE HAS BEEN A NAME CHANGE-read all the old ones under that as well for your own sake.

Not trying to advise any-one ,just a few hopefully helpful thoughts in reassureance that there can be a profitable future after a bad beginners run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.