EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

top 20, page-2

1. 2,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    Hi All

There are a couple of interesting new entries in EXT's latest Top 20 List, Brispot and Warbont.

After a bit of research I have found out that Brispot and Warbont are both nominee companies controlled by UBS.

All three have appeared on several Top 20 shareholders lists in the past.

A resent example of which is Southern Cross Media Group Ltd.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01168569

I also found an interesting article in relation to Brispot from 2009.

Three's a Crowd

Sydney Morning Herald
    Mark Hawthorne
    November 3 2009

"Of greater concern to Team Myer might be a name that has popped on the company's top-20 shareholder list after the float.

Brispot Nominees has popped up with almost 5.5 million shares, or 0.95 per cent of the company. Brispot bought 6.2 per cent of Pauls amid a takeover play for the Queensland dairy group by Parmalat in 1998.

At the time, Brispot was part-owed by Potter Warburg Securities, which evolved into Warburg Dillon Read, which was swallowed by UBS.

Warburg Dillon Read was adviser to Pauls amid that takeover play.

In 2006, Brispot resurfaced again, this time amid Alinta's quite hostile share raid on AGL.

Brispot popped up on the Alinta share register, and beneficial ownership of the Brispot stake was formally traced back to UBS when Alinta asked the corporate plod to take a look.

UBS was hired by AGL as an adviser, and seemingly used the Brispot nominee account to hide a stake in Alinta.
    Now, three years later, Brispot is back again. Don't they say things come in threes?"

http://www.smh.com.au/business/court-stayers-ply-sprint-tactic-to-see-the-cup-20091102-htjl.html#ixzz1NcRICSsi

I wonder who they are working for this time?

Regards

Steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $169.4K 20.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2669508 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7938859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.