MGK 0.00% 0.8¢ mil resources limited

top 20

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

....hello all am back from 10 days in the sin bin hope you have all been well....

..have a fair bit to say but something that is quite important regarding the latest top 20. I know there will be some here that thing this is of no relevance but IMO it has heaps of weight....

...I was eagerly awaiting the latest top 20 and was nore than happy to see the contents.....Firstly no large holder(director) sold into this small run to 2.8 last month and in fact something that was great to see was HSBC increased their holding last month from 10,210,113 to 14,210,113 and increase of 4 million shares or around 40 percent of their holding...
    ....This is significant as during the whole month there was only significant trades like that in the run up to 2.8 and a 7 million sale of Agrico shares the day of the huge fall on 9/08/11 .The significance is that it would appear HSBC bought an extra 4 million shares in the run up.....
    ...We can read into this what we like but it appears to me that HSBC is getting set and watching the developement of Mil Resources and more importantly watching and waiting future drill results..
    ...Whilst 4 million shares is hardly a drop in the ocean for HSBC, fact is they increased their shareholding together with the fact that the top holders(directors)ROGO and BLUELAKE did not sell...
    ...IMO this shows great confidence in Mil Resourses moving forward...
    ...Whilst i expect jittery markets and movements up and down in the near term, IMO we should see some excellent future moves nearer to the drill results...
    ...All IMHO...
    ...RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.